Saturday, March 5, 2016

Night Rider

The Night Rider

Dear Unsuspecting Reader, I'm sure you're wondering by now what this book is about, considering you had the courage to pick this book from the title alone. 

Whether or not you decide to read the entirety of this novel (or not as the case may be), it is none of my concern, business or problem. The only thing I care about is getting out of this hellhole alive. If that means I have to tell someone my story then so be it. 

I am the Night Rider. (Don't ask about the name, I didn't come up with it.)

Many fear me. I don't know why. Maybe it's the fact that I have brutally killed thousands of people without so much as a hint of remorse, let alone regret. 

What can I say? I'm a people person. But you can't say I didn't have my reasons for doing so. Revenge is a good a reason as any. 

But if you think you're brave enough, be my guest. You can't say I didn't warn you.